The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scary Air Conditioning

A very scary thing happened to me. The air conditioning at work overtire me at the end of the day to the point that i can't read my book/magazine. To spruce up my lifestyle, I decide to take leave every Tueday afternoon to work out at the gym, thanks to my supervisor Noel for approving. The air conditioning has never affected me accept the cold ever before, guess I should inform God with a prayer about my discrepancies. Hopefully things get better or i should consult a doctor about my body's sensivity, i will research into it.

http://www.multiplechemicalsensitivity.org/
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/multiple-chemical-sensitivity

Symptoms: (Do you have this symptoms? It could be due to chemical sensitivity. I think I better start taking supplement and reading up on it)

Headache
Fatigue
Dizziness
Nausea
Irritability
Confusion
Difficulty concentrating
Intolerance to heat or cold
Earache
Stuffy head or congestion
Itching
Sneezing
Sore throat
Memory problems
Breathing problems
Changes in heart rhythm
Chest pain
Muscle pain and/or stiffness
Bloating or gas
Diarrhea
Skin rash or hives
Mood changes

I forgot to add big fat prawns with shells and heads to my austeries list.

No comments: