The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Friday, July 9, 2010

Confession

Father and dear friends,

I confess to you my sins that to cut off all world ties in a heavenly rage instead of accepting and having a soul of compassion and love that i drank 2 cups of boiling water, consume a plate of durian seeds, a big bowl of orange peels (Partially to honor becoming as advance as the Orange God, God of orange aliens from Nevada from the internet) and ate bones and piping hot chilli as austerities, as well as big fat prawns with shells and heads. From now on I am forever free from non suffering as I did all this for total security in my own realm as Faithful and True to me, a Lord of lords, King of kings in the bible. It has been 3 years.

Now that i need to exercise, I need money for operation or Noel simply has to understand that I will feel nausea. I simply don't have the money for operation and my soul yearns for my desire fulfilled.

From blessed sharing with Jesus, I now have him as my personal guardian Angel and it is His instruction to write. All healing takes time and my healing and ascension has just began. Father I know that from this baptism, all my real sufferings has ended and from my life path that I shall be One with You and Perfected as Jesus declared for us sinners in the bible that he is forever more and always.

I suffered in the hands of God 100 million time more in pain of my brain that i thought was schizophrenia, clearly works of God and portals from Hell. Yes, I have ascended. It must be true.

No comments: