The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Job Experience So Far

I have been assigned a higher task which is data entry for Noel, my supervisor. I don't know if it has been my work performance or a new assignment since I passed my probation. It probably is an assignment to test my abilities. Anyway I experienced some difficulty typing as my mind seems lost now and then, I don't know why. And worse of all, as the work is summarisation, there is nothing to summarise not strange as it is a serious genre of book writing of presenting information to the readers, I hope Noel understands this. If he does, I won't be so worried. But overall, there is no problem as to my efficiency as I read my work. [After thorough reading, I found that summarisation is indeed required now and then]

The singing session has really enliven up my life as I love music although I don't play any instruments. I wonder if there is any good music I can add to my collection. Haven't even heard of Elton John or Sugar Ray's other music other than Your Sweet Dreams which has quite a reputation. Good thing I remember Youtube so I won't waste my money on bad music. Music has been a traditional therapy for years, It has enliven my life very much since I started listening beginning this year.

I did a test for a cognitive performance research but the details of which I have to keep secret, I guess that's the last of what I have to say then.

No comments: