The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Friday, July 29, 2011

My blog and something to celebrate in the world

As I blog my Avatarhood, I realised I now have some measure of power through Jesus. Initiation values gained from reading my blog would have taught you to be careful with wordings. I am now an avatar through the Holy Spirit and Jesus. Now to choose my powers. As I mentioned I have been practising austeries through the Holy Spirit. My pure powers has reached Godliness status and now i am karma free replete with bible qualities. My avatarhood. So much of reptilian stems influences has been removed and negative energies has ben transmutated.

One prayer I made is to carry on my austeries naturally due to muscles fatigue from insufficient protein by high muscles growth rate - only reason possible. Nobody dares to eat too much meat if they care about animals and their well being like I do. My avatarhood is one perfect mind and heart and Spirit of Godliness of Christ as My austerity Partner is the Holy Spirit, Divine Miracles Helper.

It has paid off =)

No comments: