The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Monday, July 4, 2011

If I have more than 1 lives what would I do

Buying lives:

Ask God by informing him that you want these lives for the stipulated purposes. The purpose of my buy lives blog is to study how buying lives can offer security in an usecured environment such as the dissenated world environment of unfair trading. Counttries help each other but don't demand anything in return an it is call aid. These defeats religious values and is therefore Satanic.

First, I would marry my future live and this woman shall have intelligence matching mine or in order we speak the same language. These will be proven true in our associations.

This is for the purpose of begetting progencies to support old age life quality. And this woman shall remain one of me till she dies and rebirthed herself.

The qualities of this woman are her spiritual values and must be non adulteress. Second she must get close to me out of her own initiative because she is confident and Godly. This woman can also be a brother of mine who is close or will get married so their children will support me. And for all my lives, these are basics. They function as a nuclear family.

I must have such a abundance of these lives that there is no financial resource problems. Money is freely earned and freely distributed, the only source of hardship is wanton spending as man likes to spend on luxury for himself. This has to be proven false.

I might not get married, this is only because it is sexually unnecessary. - my level
I get married because of financial security, the earlier I achieve this the better.

Respect:
What constitute a happy relationship. Spending on the family, such as going out for a meal and talking to express care and concern. Explaining problems to each other so there is less conflict as there can be no problems that can't be resolved by two person working together. At any time, these lives must support each others' well being and not create conflict, as I the Living One is the one who suffers.

Education substance must therefore be high and maintain good reputation through one another as Two is Strength. Care must be taken so there is no exhaustion.

If I am a Virgin, there must be understanding for me as sexuality is a form of degeneration. Therefore I must have a brother. If all goes well, as austerity, these must be hidden from me, otherwise I must be intelligent enough to know God of Truth who is work of knowledge. Simply acknowledge that we are self sustaining and lives without potential but kinetic energy.

Therefore base on elf assessment, I assessed financial security through a bride.
I assessed spiritual strength through a non adulterous wife.
Children for financial security and accompany me to daily activities minus cruel dependency. That is that they must respect my decisions and ask with knowledge regarding expectation, they must be trained to keep a log book or journal.

In my career, these lives shall play the role of strength giving, for example, when I suffer persecution from bosses, they must explain why.

No comments: