The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Prayers I made

Prayers is the reason why you must read my blog, keep these blessings with you in life and in death and even bardo as Schizophrenics know what i mean by bardo.

Creation is ruled by karmas, i have some karmas that I asked God to grant on me and named them so you can create and crucify yourselves for them, my chief purpose is to remember them as I threw my book away:

One
God's Perversion
Chosen One
Spirit
Bride (Bible ones are from dreams which i then believed Holy Spirit gave all dreams)
Rebellion to One
Orange
Human
Pleidean
Dracoborg
Dragon Horn Lord
Correlation Crowns
Rulership
Feng Shui - Dragon and Phoneix, Nine Dragons Formation, Angel Status then Spirit Status Feng Shui
One with Holy Spirit, Spirit, God, Goddess, Creation, Jesus, Bride, New Jerusalem, All Spirits, Chosen Statuses and elect status
Angel of Death
Garnetted One
Last Days Survival Kit
Don't worship demons
Believe or don't believe
Judgment
Space Flight
Aeroplane Flying
Aeuronatics
Engineering Choose One but later switched to one study course
Human Indigo and Modelling
Friends or buddy system
Future Lives as I have blogged
Marriage to True Love
Earth Matrix is Bride
7th Angel as Lord of Spirits
Angels' Friends

No comments: