The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dream of Mine

I had a dream again and that was my last 2 dream. I dreamt I was Jesus and Jerusalem was a Ghost out to get me to die. But as we traversed through the realm, love grew into Friends Status, this is because of thee Holy Spirit in me like offer o a bride through a message this dream was or simply to wait and not to play with fire. The 2nd dream is correlated, this dream was that I should not tempt faith as Jesus. If it is up to chance then let go. Life has been chances for me, so i will eventually let go to go where I want - my own heaven realm, I prayed fervently and greatly for this to happen since many years ago including advancing my last days experiences and my dreams have said it is time to go.

Other dreams I dreamt I was Abbandon with God around. That could be my status as a spiritual being currently incarnate on this earth but I have no faith in the earth to carry out any Assignments for God probably permanently as I think through the sufferings of the earth.

No comments: