The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Power Levels

Disturbing beings has been talking to me so i used Angels' Powers to send them to hell, the floor of their own house and cursed them with prayer to die. Angels has fought demons for milienniums. Many people have complained of demonic attacks, so Jesus left his Power for us to exorcise these beings. These demon is just the extra soul in earth's spiritual terms of beings such as a chicken you ate.

My prayers has levelled - now and for eternity, business power level 100% Angel, God Status Status Quo on Earth 100%, Muscles 100% self growing/generating, 71+ times reward of all day dowsing and direct benefits. I prayed to regenerate my brain so the cruz of this writing is my true power levels. 20% of Angel Business. done.

1 comment:

Noel said...

Hi how is your job search coming along? :)