The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Talents and skills?

Fret not if you can't grasp them just yet because I forgot to add this to my prayer list

Talent and Skills
CEO Status Update
Government Job Status
Chairman, President, Director etc
Reputation
Credentials - 1 of my poiint here is credentials must be karma you ask God to grant

Don't give up on life, all you are missing is prayer.

Points I forgot: Voice

My Status quo is witnessing changes from prayer and feeling my muscles grow on their own. Laws cannot be trangressed upon so i researched to 50% self growing and 50% no difference growth.

Fortunately for me, to have faith to change events i had. Things will really change for me i believe.

This feels like a magical dream not a Satanic nightmare as vibes comes and goes.

No comments: