The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wheel of Time

This epic saga is a very well written book featuring kindly the greatness of the various characters such as Rand Al'Thor. Nobody in their spare time should miss this wonderful to read international best seller. No other books has portray the characters so interestingly as Wheel of Time, a Tolkien Genre book that I prefer over Tolkien's Lord of the Rings for its detailed handling of the English Language.

Rand Al'thor is like Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, in his command cities such as Tear and Cairhien fall and subjugated into his rule. He battles forsakens, High Lords of the Dark One and fulfills the Age's prophecy by sending into battle into the world Wheel of Time realm the avid conquerers Aiels who then divided by a false Car'a'carn who went on to destroy and rob the world.

This epic fantasy story must not be missed, I hope you will in your spare time choose this book like the millions around the world. It certainly is deserved to be called the most addictive book of the century.

3 comments:

Q-S said...

Do join Jim, Zhi De and me next time we have dinner or watch movie. :)

Ben said...

I have fun by myself, thank you. You can see me laughing to myself, I have an interest in reading which introverts me. I defintely will if I trust you as a friend though, hopefully that will happen.

Ben said...

my honesty