The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chemtrails

Why I suspect chemtrails is dangerously in our environment?

My prayer answered revealed hazards in the environment which went awway with healing including environment cleansing that came with the healing.

I suffered badly eating weird food at imh wards and gained weight then went to to have distorted face and a very bad and severe broken back upon discharge from imh. No one should look like how i look after discharge and also anti time conflict that has not happened since.

My mind feels like there are alot of trace elements in there whenever I feel that I have to pray to solve these chemtrails in me.

Chunks of chemicals feel gone from my body after prayer.

These an environmentalist should take note of. Any God loving person should donate their resources to the betterment of our society is my thoughts and feelings.

No comments: