The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Passing of the Wind

Much time has passed since i left my occupational therapy, I feel healthy and fit enough to take on the world again and reintegrate back to society. I looked at school courses I want to join and found interest in nyp game media design courses and social work and business for np which is my old school where i might be able to resume my studies. Hope is not lost, I will probably get back to working at imh after i finish my reading of my favourite book wheel of time.

How i wish i have a dependable life of stability but persecution I have been suffering even before i joined Christianity is hoping my high hope of a peaceful life back but by the sufficient grace of God I have nursed my spiritual health back and bought pearls as written in the bible and feel much healthier. No matter what afflicts you, most important is not to lose sight of the important relationship you have with God. Never abuse this relationship as He suffers the most and cares the most - There is no one like Him you can find. When you are tired out of all your cares He will love you and you will feel like nobody can defeat you for His grace is all powerful and endures from generation to generation.

No comments: