The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Writing a book

I decide to write a story on my blog if I am free, I might lose interest any day. I got a good feel of writing strength so I want to write

So here goes the template for writing:

Character's thoughts and feelings
What will these thoughts and feelings trigger
What triggered these thoughts and feelings
Is there a lover whereby the book will incoporate romance
Or is it a mystery thriller with suspense as to who did a crime
Give reader minds' room to expand
What led to what
Is the character a curious person with an inquisitive mind
What science is involve, is the science of romance involve?
What strategies is being taught, and to the reader
What background is involve? Religious, education level
How strong is the observation skill of the reader that this appeals to
What mistakes will a character make

No comments: