The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog update

Now many of you may think tht I am into metaphysics but I am not, it is just a topic of interest in my life where there is most interesting science.

I contemplated on science with a fresh outlook and discovered some interesting facts:
Speed is energy as
Gravity is energy
Speed and Gravity are like Time
Maybe the existence of Speed and Gravity created Time
along with Fire which is raw energy

Haha very scientific thinking as I was about to fall asleep, this comes with the realisation of the law of attraction where your efforts at believing and actions to affirm that belief sets off in motion the energy to manifest with increasing speed into your life. Should all these lead to further revelation of the working of the universe such as the chaos theory. You won't find these secrets revealed elsewhere I am sure, I might be first at unveiling this mysterious links.

Interesting Question I will probe into, maybe with external help:
Does extreme speed create the univerese? what must be involve in the creational process
Theory of going back in time involve speed which has a direction, so it couldn't have been possible to go back in time unless it is a parallel universe

No comments: