The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Channelling

Trying my hands at false channeling, simply going to write.
The bible says not to visit a spiritist, so don't go searching on the internet for these unless wisdom is foundation of your search.

The intution from the chakra, the third eye opens my consciousness to the divine harmony of the karmic order sustaining the world's orders. I saw that society problem has its root in mankind ever insatiability desire to consume more and more, taking away from the earth but not giving enough back. So God has put in place warning signs such as the elnino, suffering ordained from the beginning of creation to pursue chaos in the willful child that is our societies.

My soul mate the Goddess, Lady of the Universe and unknown realms, calls my soul to pursue this subject further as my interest is aroused and new consciousness forms in my mind through her guidance as I ensoul her on in mind meditation to pursue me as a devotee. This is my soul mission to trust myself fully in the Goddess so that the perfection of God the Father can be manifested in me the disciple. I must guide my soul in this direction in order to understand, comprehend, the sufferings that plague the world.

Fast food is consuming animals that is producing methane gas that destroys our environment, but despite its bad health, we are stilling buying fastfood back for our children.

That's all for now as the job club has to close.

No comments: