The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
The Teacher

Monday, January 3, 2011

Language Efficiency

I am very proud of my increasing language efficiency, I prayed to Holy Spirit for it and has seen steady increase in my writing and good news is this shall stay with me even after I die -my prayer, i experienced marked increase in intelligence steadily and does not doubt the Spirit as I keep a notebook and remember what i wrote and what I mean also incremental, consciousness raising.

Pray, Have Faith, Choose long suffering as I believe that it is the Spirit working on you, probably downloading like life's a dream you wish you would never woke from and simply didn't once its all done - How I feel sometimes.

Btw, Noel, Tv watching in the bible is quoted as watching what is contrary to the bible, anybody will disagree with that. That is to say corrupting our hearts and minds is not a wise thing to do.

2 comments:

Noel said...

thanks for keeping this blog alive! by the way i heard that you haven't been attending the cognitive rehab, any difficulties that you wish to highlight?

Ben said...

Metaphysical stuff, my whole block is filled with a dizzy spell and an aura emanates from my corner that causes dizziness, i am ascending to heaven :)